The release of Freaking Meatbags went well We got good feedbacks from players and Press.
I have a lot of demand on adding something with an “infinite” length like a survival mode among other things. We will probably work on it in a few months. I will probably to a small patch before that, with the latest bug fix.
I’m switching back my work to MachiaVillain now with the rest of the team. We are going to communicate more on this title for the next couple of months.
So expect a lot more news on Machiavillain during next weeks !
I’ve fixed some last few bugs, playtesters/my girl friend found:
– The First levels won’t show over 100% completion.
– The Gun Drone has no more the name and Description of the Electric Drone
– After completing a level in a (harder) difficulty, not having a perfect base or robot will not unlock the reward again
– Life bar disappear again when full.
– Actions icon with black background (can be seen better) after the comment of the youtuber Akwartz.
– Change mining ability/gene text because player didn’t understand that the 4 arms are usefull only with the mining gene.
– Added 2 new arms to the 4 arms aliens sprite.
Hello, we still mixing news about Freaking Meatbags and Machiavillain, sorry! But we have something huge to announce:
Greetings once again, fleshy life forms! WildFactor is proud to announce its futuristic real time strategy game Freaking Meatbags has defeated Steam Early Access and is now a full-fledged game! To celebrate the milestone, the team is pushing out a massive update that adds tons of new features, including a totally revamped DNA mixing system, a new boss, and new equipments for meatbags to use. The update is so groundbreaking it’s called “Philae“, named after the little robot currently sitting on a comet in outer space.
– Revamped DNA system with hundreds of alien/human combinations.
– Seven new genes to get all splice-happy with.
– Equip meatbags with jetpacks, hoverboards and… ROCKET LAUNCHERS!
– Stick humans in towers to power-up the buildings. Because of science.
– Overclocking ability lets you see the world in slow-mo.
– Brand new boss that jumps around a lot. Shhh, that’s all we can say!
– Hidden zombie planet. Go ahead, try to find it.
– Over 50 gameplay, sound and interface improvements.
Take a look at the new video, featuring lots of new things that go boom: