In Freaking Meatbags the player can choose to play more strategic by building wall and powerful tower or more action by using firing drones.
2nd Playtest Report
First thanks to all playtesters!
I’ve read all reports send to me and looked at each video.
Be aware that not everything will be adressed. Our time is limited and we need to evaluate the benefit/developement cost to choose what’s possible to do.
But most will be
- Increase the red robot wave warning sprite size
- Time pressure is too strong in the Alien laser eyes planet.
- Find a way to tell the player he can’t build because of the type of the ground.
- Increase the scroll zone border size. (when you put the mouse on the border of the screen to scroll the view)
- Show when a crashed spaceship is still full of wild robot and when it’s not.
- Brain boss should not be in the first wave of the last map
- Brain slug change the price in the text.
- Camera of drone should be reseted when all drone are killed
- Text: Look “At” this infested planet.
- Destroy “rock and tree” on the position, player has put his towers.
We need more playtesters!
We still need more playtesters. So don’t hesitate to write me a little email:
This is the cool spaceship of the pirate who will give you side quests.
We need Playtesters for Freaking Meatbags.
Every playtesters will receive, as bonus to our eternal gratitude, a free copy of the game. You will also be mentioned in the credits.
If you want to test Freaking Meatbags, just write me an email to:
This is a DNA mix with an alien who give laser eyes. It’s a lot less powerful than most of your tower, but human can move…
I’ve made many changes and I’m on the finished line. The first level with the new system is finished.
My next tasks:
- Add new cool drones system for your Robot.
- Do the tutorial Maps so they are fun to play.
- More aliens species.