I’ve fixed some last few bugs, playtesters/my girl friend found:
– The First levels won’t show over 100% completion.
– The Gun Drone has no more the name and Description of the Electric Drone
– After completing a level in a (harder) difficulty, not having a perfect base or robot will not unlock the reward again
– Life bar disappear again when full.
– Actions icon with black background (can be seen better) after the comment of the youtuber Akwartz.
– Change mining ability/gene text because player didn’t understand that the 4 arms are usefull only with the mining gene.
– Added 2 new arms to the 4 arms aliens sprite.
Hello, we still mixing news about Freaking Meatbags and Machiavillain, sorry! But we have something huge to announce:
Greetings once again, fleshy life forms! WildFactor is proud to announce its futuristic real time strategy game Freaking Meatbags has defeated Steam Early Access and is now a full-fledged game! To celebrate the milestone, the team is pushing out a massive update that adds tons of new features, including a totally revamped DNA mixing system, a new boss, and new equipments for meatbags to use. The update is so groundbreaking it’s called “Philae“, named after the little robot currently sitting on a comet in outer space.
– Revamped DNA system with hundreds of alien/human combinations.
– Seven new genes to get all splice-happy with.
– Equip meatbags with jetpacks, hoverboards and… ROCKET LAUNCHERS!
– Stick humans in towers to power-up the buildings. Because of science.
– Overclocking ability lets you see the world in slow-mo.
– Brand new boss that jumps around a lot. Shhh, that’s all we can say!
– Hidden zombie planet. Go ahead, try to find it.
– Over 50 gameplay, sound and interface improvements.
Take a look at the new video, featuring lots of new things that go boom:
we are going to make a comic strip about us and monsters living together in Machiavillain.
Cohabitation is not easy !
This is the first two strips: