Sign up to be kept up-to-date with news and offers, 100% spam free!!

Coding coding coding

I made big changes in the code. I replaced all the code using the old 2D system with the new system ex2D.
I reworked the multiresolution system that makes the App universal.
I replacde Itween with Hotween to reduce memory allocation.

5 full  days of works but almost no new feature.
I hope it will increase my productivity and allow me to add new things faster.

Next step:
– Finish the achievement GUI.
– Make the intro story cinematic.
– Make the easy/normal/hard mode

 

Leave a reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.